These carriers are the exact same as the standard connecta carriers except they have Petite Straps. The straps are 1.5" shorter than the Standard Straps to allow a better fit for petite parents.
Connectas are suitable from 3.5kg up to toddlerhood. The wide base supports anatomically correct position for baby and optimum comfort for the wearer. The buckles make them quick and easy to use on either the front or the back.
All Connectas are sewn with extra strong thread (made for load bearing seams) on industrial sewing machines. The Connecta has been rigorously tested in a laboratory and passed the BS EN 13209-2:2005 safety standard for soft baby carriers.
- Wide base - supports optimal hip positioning for your baby, and maximum comfort for wearer.
- Integral hood - provides support and shade for sleeping baby
- Unpadded waist straps - enable you to wear the carrier higher or lower on your torso/back. Also allows you to reverse the carrier, and for the carrier to be rolled up and shortened to adapt to your baby's size.
- Wide, lightly padded shoulder straps - mimicing the comfort of a wrap. Can be worn crossed when front carrying for extra support, or rucksack style when back carrying.
- Extremely lightweight and very foldable - a Connecta is a very simple design, and a perfect holiday companion