About DIVA Milano
DIVA Milano is a comfortable and ergonomic baby carrier, for newborns to toddlers. DIVA Sling gives you mobility and freedom, for an active life after the birth of your baby.
DIVA Milano Sling is designed and produced in Italy,a heart of the world fashion industry. High-quality cotton, optimum thickness and thread count, patterns and colors developed by professional designers in Milan - these features make Diva both a comfortable baby carrier and a fashion accessory to look fabulous every day.
Diva Milano produces collections 2 times a year, with different patterns and blends. Most popular patterns are: Reticella (a nice 'lace' flower placed in a chess order across the wrap); Merletti ('lace' stripes along the wrap); Veneziano ('lace' placed all-over the wrap); Barocco Lions.
The DIVA Woven Wraparound Key Features
- A unique, diagonal-weave fabric of optimum thickness and thread count, specially designed for carrying children.
- European design and production – all models and colors are developed by professional designers in Milan: the factory that produces the DIVA Sling has a 30-year history of making domestic fabrics for many world-famous fashion houses.
- Made from high-quality cotton and other natural materials, fully compliant with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 quality testing. Only Egyptian cotton is used in production of Diva Milano wraps. This is the finest and most expensive type of cotton with extra-long staples, usually produced by luxury brands' bed linen and clothes, often mixed with silk. This cotton plant produces long, thin fibers that won't pill. Threads are light but strong, silky and soft. With proper care, baby wraps from Egyptian cotton will last several decades, which justifies a higher price tag.
- Extensive choice of colours, designs and fabrics.
- Softness straight from the box – gentle enough to cushion a newborn, but made from a specially designed embossed fabric to ensure full support for heavier children.
- Perfect ‘breathability’ for full comfort right through summer.